May 3, 2017
Much gratitude and thanks for all of our Teacher/Staff Appreciation Gifts.
We are so thankful for you!
- This Friday, May 5th is monthly early dismissal day; 12:30
- Testing is Almost Over! Our students have done a great job of “Show What You Know”! Thanks for supporting them. 4th grade math on Tues (5-9) & Wed (5-10)
- End of School Days: Thurs, June 1st, Friday, June 2nd and Monday June 5th are HALF DAYS: 12:30 dismissal.
- 5th Grade Graduation, Thursday, June 1st. Westminster Church 9:30 – 10:30
- Kindergarten Graduation, Friday, June 2nd 9:30 in our studio
- Expressions Musical Theater Summer Camp: Join the fun at Expressions! Camp weeks run June 12 through June 30. Campers can come for single weeks or all 3 weeks! (Please note: It is our school policy to only promote Expressions summer camps or extra-curricular activities since we have no way of knowing the safety factors & staff background of other camps or clubs. We do allow others to post flyers, but just know that we have no way of vetting these offerings. We invite anyone to post flyers, but please don’t use our e mail lists to send information.)
- PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REQUIRED VOLUNTEER HOURS. We count on parents to help make our school the best it can be AND your child will be so proud of you! Please call the office to schedule your required volunteer time. Thanks!
- Hurricane make up day will be a half day on Monday, June 5th.
- Please join us in wishing Mr. Nick a fond farewell! Mr. Nick will be leaving us on May 12th to finish his Master’s degree requirements and will not be returning in the Fall. Mr. Nick says “It really has been a genuine pleasure and privilege to learn from and to serve your AMAZINGLY TALENTED children in this capacity! Sincerely, I thank you with all of my heart! — Mr. Nick”
- Please observe our parking lot rules for student safety. Don’t park along the fence line If you leave your car, even for “just a few seconds” please park in the Dragon lot.
- Class Play Dates: On Thursdays. Morning school shows for parents who need to “tag team” so they don’t need to bring babies or toddlers. All night shows 6 PM, with “Call” time for actors at 5 PM.
May 4th: 1st grade
May 11th: Kindergarten and 3rd grades
May 18th: 2nd and 4th grades
May 25th: 5th grade