Note: This meeting also serves as SACS meeting.
Attendance: N. Drake, A. Newman, J. Dame, J. DiGiovanni
Minutes: Read Approved Minutes from Previous Meeting Dated: 6/20/18
Motion: Drake Second: Newman Approved (3/0)
Financial Report/Budget: Presentation of Monthly Budget to Actual reports.
- Presentation of Monthly Budget to Actual reports
- Approved: Revised Budget to reflect revised SBAC projections based on most current SBAC revenue sheet
Motion: Dame Second: Newman Approved (3/0)
- Safe School Update
a. Funding based on current Estimated Revenue Sheet: $5,449
- Approved to evenly distributed 2018 School Recognition Program (SRP) award funds to all returning employees from the school year which the SRP funds were awarded (from school year 2017–18). SRP amount per qualifying employee will be minus the employer’s Social Security and Medicare match.
Moved: Newman Second: Dame Approved (3/0)
- Report on Current Cleaning Company (contract revision
- Audit: Presented
Approved: accept Independent Audit Financial Report conducted by Kattell and Company.
Moved: Drake/ Second: Dame Approved 3/0
- Expressions is designated a “School of Excellence”
- Teacher Supply Money: $319 for full time teachers
- Looking to seek out Business Partners and Donors
Board Member Changes: none
Policies and Procedures Changes: none
Fundraising: Pirate Reggae Fall Festival: October 7th, 2018 from 2-4pm
Public Input Time
Next Board of Directors Meeting will be held in December 2018